First Responder Portable Pneumatic Hazmat Decon Shower System
The DAT2020S decon shower comes equipped as standard equipment with an integrally attached ground floor that will hold up to 100 gallons of water before requiring pump out. All canopy walls are velcro'd to the floor air berms for air lock, and reflective striping is found on the upper air vents above doors and on entry and exit air berms. Units can attach to a second shower or FSI Shelter.
The DAT 2020S also comes complete w/ a qty. of 7 spray nozzle heads (one overhead) and a single 5’ length of coiled ½” hose w/ an attached multiple function spray gun w/ spray patterns and flows meant to gently yet thoroughly drench and decon victims. Shutoffs and quick disconnects supplied w/ every group of shower heads and trigger gun. Flows per shower head and per spray gun = approx. 1 gpm optimum and dependent on water volumes available.
Simply inflate the unit & plug into a water supply. DAT 2020S offered with 1 – ¾” high pressure 300 psi GHT threaded inlet hose. Decontamination can commence in less than 1 minute.
Shower system includes:
- (2) Roll up windows - one on each side
- (2) Skylights
- Full closure slip in and out dirty entry/clean exit doors on each end
- Air inflation/deflation valve
- High pressure air fill valve and air inflation hose w/ safety cord
- Pressure relief valve
- 4 metal stakes & ground anchor points
- 19" HVAC hanging duct
- Small electrical duct
- Tie down ropes
- (4) D-Rings
- Repair kit
- Shelter sleeve
- (2) Upper air vents
- Electric inflator/deflator
- High pressure SCBA fitting
Decon Pool Option: Fully integrated add-on 7 ft. x 7 ft. x 8" H decon pool built into the front entry area of the shower. (DAT2020S-EX6P)
||Approx. 7’ W X 7 L X 8’ H - 50ft2
||53” L X 29” W X 19” H
|Air pressure internally once inflated:
|Cut strip tensile strength:
||Warp = 450 lbs/in
Weft = 404 lbs/in
||Warp = 30%
Weft = 47%
||Warp = 87 lbs
Weft = 100 lbs
||Warp = 9.4 lbs/in
Weft = 8.9 lbs/in
|Density:||30 X 24.5
||ANSI 113 compliant
||- Heavy Duty 1100 Dtex polyester coated w/ plastomer on both sides
- UV/Chemical resistant
- Quadruple overlapped and glued.
||- Heavy duty 100% nylon twill (3/5) w/ PU white pigment inner coating
- UV/chemical resistant/fire retardant
- UV resistant and water repellent w/ a hydrostatic resistance of 250 psi + -
- Anti fungus/Mildew resistant to meet and exceed US Fed. Test MIL.STD.810E 508 and 'ASTM G 21-96(2002)'
- Fire resistance meets and exceeds CPAI 84 SECTION 5 1995
- US Fed. Test CFR.1610
- Meets NFPA701 Flammability Test method 1 (2004)
- NFPA 702 w/ ‘A’ burn scale rating
- All seams double stitched and coated both sides.
||Approx. 23mm X 57/58
||Approx. 1.230 gr/m2
||- 100% Nylon 210T Antron Water Resistant Polyurethane Coated 57/58"
- Flame Retardant to meet 'NFPA-701 TM-1'
|Material:||PVC of 0.58mm thickness (1,000 Dtex, 18 X 18 polyester)
Overall Customer Rating of 1 Reviews: