Liquid Oxygen (O2) Sensor for AreaRAE, MultiRAE, & ToxiRAE Pro
The liquid oxygen (O2) sensor for the AreaRAE Plus/Pro, MultiRAE Family, and ToxiRAE Pro gas meters detects oxygen deficient atmospheres that lead to asphyxiation and oxygen enriched atmosphere is at risk of combustion and oxidation. The sensor has 4-year warranty.
- Sensor Type: Electrochemical
- Range: 0 to 30% Vol.
- Resolution: 0.2% Vol.
- Response Time, max (t90): 30 sec.
- Bias/Equilibration: -600mV
- Temperature Range: -4° F to 122° F (-20° C to 50° C)
- Pressure Range: Atmospheric ± 20%
- Operating Humidity: 15 to 90% RH non-condensing
- Operating Life: 4 years in air
- Warranty: 4 years from date of shipment
- Calibration Span Gas: Ambient air (20.9% oxygen) or 18% O2
- Calibration Zero Gas: 99.9% N2