Decon In-Line Shelter Heater System
The In-Line Heater System with its propane-fired, heat-exchanger provides safe, warm breathing air during cold conditions. Heater System includes UB20 Blower, Heater, Adapter, 15 feet of ducting with storage canister and Regulator to connect the heater to a propane tank. Standard (20 lb) propane tank can provide up to 10 hours of heat. Produces 70,000 BTU's to easily heat shelters, tents or confined spaces. Propane tank not included!
- Portable heat where you need it!
- Indirect-fired, heat-exchanger provides safe, warm breathing air during cold conditions
- Up to 10 hours of heat and 70,000 BTU s from a standard 20lb tank
- Weather protected controls
- Safety shut down feature
- Heat up to 15 feet away with ducting
- Unit can be used with shorter duct or stand-alone ducting
- Optional thermostat controls available
||Confined Space Fan
|For Use With:
||Shelters, Tents and Manholes
||Heater with Fan Item #ED7002, 15ft. duct w/ storage bag, remote thermostat and propane tank regulator assembly