Water Vapor Detection Tubes 0.1/a (0.05 - 1 mg/l)
For short-term measurements more than 160 Draeger Tubes are available to measure the so called spot concentrations of specific gases.
A wide range of different gases and vapors can be detected and measured, such as:
- Determining and measuring concentration peaks
- Measuring personal exposure in the inhalation area
- Detecting leaks in pipelines, gas installations etc.
- Air analysis in sewers, shafts and confined spaces
|Standard Measuring Range:
||0.1 to 1.0 mg/L
|Number of Strokes (n):
|Time for Measurement:
||approx. 1.5 min
||± 15 to 20%
||yellow ──> blue
||0 to 30° C
||H2O + Mg(ClO4)2 ──> blue reaction product
||Generally basic substances cause plus errors and acidic substances cause minus errors.
No interference by:
- 1,200 ppm nitrogen dioxide
- 6,000 ppm sulfur dioxide
- 2,000 ppm ethanol
- 2,000 ppm acetone
||The first scale mark corresponds to 0.05 mg H2O/L