Isoamyl Alcohol Detection Tubes (5 to 300 ppm)
Gastec Detection Tube No. 117 measures Isoamyl Alcohol with a Range of (5) to 300 ppm.
- Measuring Range: (5) to 300 ppm
- Number of Pump Strokes: 2 (200 ml)
- Correction Factor: 1
- Sampling Time: 2 minutes per pump strokes
- Detecting Limit: 1 ppm (2 pump strokes)
- Changes from Yellow to Pale Blue
- Corrections for temperature & humidity: Temperature correction is necessary
- Reaction Principle: (CH3)2CHCH2CH2OH + Cr6+ + H3PO4 → Cr3+
- Relative Standard Deviation: 15% (for 5 to 30 ppm), 10% (for 30 to 300 ppm)
- 3 Year Shelf Life
- Store the tubes at cool and dark place.
Possible coexisting substances and their interferences:
||Changes color by itself to