51H Fluorochlorocarbons (Freon) Detection Tubes (250 to 6000 ppm)
Measures Fluorochlorocarbons (Freon) (Pyrotec tube) With a Range of 250-6000 ppm. To measure you will need a PYROTEC detector tube, the PYROTEC pyrolyzer, and the sampling pump.
- Measuring Range:250-6000 ppm
- Number of Pump Strokes: 1 (100 ml), 1/2 (50 ml)
- Correction factor: 1, 3
- Sampling Time: 1.5 min., 45 sec.
- Detecting Limit: 50 ppm ( 1 pump stroke)
- Changes from White to Reddish Orange
- 3 Year Shelf Life
- TLV-TWA, C (ACGIH) (ppm): 100
- Comes in a Box of 5 pre tubes and 5 detector tubes