Hydrogen Chloride (HCL) Detection Tubes (10 to 1000 ppm)
Measures Hydrogen Chloride With a Range of 10 to 1000 ppm.
- Number of Pump Strokes: 2, 1, 1/2
- Correction Factor: 1/2, 1, 2
- Sampling Time: 45 seconds per pump stroke
- Detecting Limit: 2.5 ppm (n=2)
- Changes from Yellow to Red
- Reaction Principle:
- Hydrogen chloride reacts with indicator to produce red stain.
HCl + Indicator → Chemical reaction compound
- Coefficient of Variation: 10% (for 20 to 100 ppm), 5% (for 100 to 500 ppm)
- 3 Year Shelf Life
- TLV-TWA, C (ACGIH) (ppm): C2
- Store the tubes at cool and dark place.
- Comes in a Box of 10