Isoamyl Alcohol Detection Tubes (5 to 300 ppm)
Measures Isoamyl Alcohol With a Range of 5-300 ppm.
- Number of Pump Strokes: 2
- Correction Factor: 1
- Sampling Time: 2 minutes per pump strokes
- Detecting Limit: 1 ppm (n=2)
- Changes from Yellow to Pale Blue
- Reaction Principle: (CH3 )2CHCH2CH2OH + Cr6+ + H3PO4 → Cr3+
- Coefficient of Variation: 15% (for 5 to 30 ppm), 10% (for 30 to 300 ppm)
- 3 Year Shelf Life
- TLV-TWA, C (ACGIH) (ppm): 100
- Store the tubes at cool and dark place.
- Comes in a Box of 10