Methyl Iodide Detection Tubes (0.5 to 108 ppm)
Measures Methyl Iodide With a Range of 0.5-108 ppm.
- Number of Pump Strokes: 4, 2, 1, 1/2
- Correction Factor: 0.5, 1, 2.3, 5.4
- Sampling Time: 1.5 minutes per pump stroke
- Detecting Limit: 0.2ppm (n=4)
- Changes from White to Gray
- Reaction Principle:
CH3I + I2O5 + V2O5 + H2SO4 → I2
I2 + 3,3,5,5-Tetramethylbenzidine ¢ª Reaction Products
- Coefficient of Variation: 5% (for 1 to 20ppm)
- 2 Year Shelf Life
- TLV-TWA, C (ACGIH) (ppm): 2
- Store the tubes in the refrigerator to keep at 10ºC (50ºF) or below.
- Comes in a Box of 10