Arborist Saddles Deluxe Work Seat, 21" x 16", No Harness
French Creek, 4000 Work Seat Series
The French Creek 4151 Work Seat combines maximum safety, ease of use, and freedom of movement. The 4151 is designed to keep you securely strapped in during and after a fall, and distribute the fall-arrest forces throughout the strongest parts of the body. Our unique EZ-Slide back D-ring not only allows for quick and proper user placement, but also will position the worker in a straight vertical position after a fall. As with any FrenchCreek harness, the full list of harness accessories and options is available for customizing comfort and custom functionality.
Must be used w/ full body harness
- 21" x 16" plywood deluxe work seat
- Backing and cushioning made from "SuperNit" padding system providing rigid, wear-resistant properties while still soft to the touch. Military spec moisture-management system built-in with custom anti-microbial coating to prevent mildew. Outside shell made of 1300 denier construction to withstand maximum abuse.
- Waist strap with pass thru buckle for added security
- 3 point suspension connection: left, right, and front center
- Can easily be used with ANY full body harness
- Hardware plated to ASTM standards for corrosion resistance
- Sizes available: XS, S, M, L, XL
- 4151 | 21" x 16" Deluxe work seat, built in harness with spread bar and yoke
- 4154 | 12" x 24" backless work seat with built in full body harness