Hi-Viz Rescue Gloves
Ringers Rescue 347 Gloves feature cut-resistant Kevlar palms, reinforced stitching and hidden seams for the ultimate level of durability and protection. The two-layer fingertip design provides maximum tactile feel without compromising dexterity.
Direct-injected thermoplastic rubber finger panels provide protection from sharp edges or objects. The gel padding in the palms and 6-mm padding in the knuckles reduce vibration and decrease injuries while still allowing freedom of movement.
Ringers patented SuperCuff technology ensures a secure, safe fit at the wrists. The bright yellow design features 3M reflective markings for increased visibility.
- Patented SuperCuff technology ensures perfect fit at the wrist without limiting Range of Motion. A Ringers Exclusive.
- Direct inject TPR (Thermal Plastic Rubber) finger panels for extreme protection.
- Kevlar palm panels with anatomic cutouts create maximum cut resistance without restricting grip.
- 6mm segmented padding across the knuckles creates padding that moves with you.
- Two layer fingertip design results in maximum tactile feel without comprising dexterity.
- 3M Reflective markings for increased visibility & increased safety.
- Gel padding reduces vibration & decreases injury.
- Available in Fire Red, or Hi-Viz Yellow
- Reinforced stitching and hidden seams for extreme durability and maximum wear