Ozone Detection Tubes 0.05/b (0.05 - 1.4 ppm)
For short-term measurements more than 160 Draeger Tubes are available to measure the so called spot concentrations of specific gases.
A wide range of different gases and vapors can be detected and measured, such as:
- Determining and measuring concentration peaks
- Measuring personal exposure in the inhalation area
- Detecting leaks in pipelines, gas installations etc.
- Air analysis in sewers, shafts and confined spaces
|Standard Measuring Range:
||0.05 to 0.7 ppm
|Number of strokes n:
|Time for Measurement:
||approx. 3 min
||± 10 to 15 %
||pale blue ──> white
||0 to 40 °C
||2 to 30 mg H2O / L
||O3 + Indigo ──> Isatine
||No interference by:
- 1 ppm sulfur dioxide
- 1 ppm chlorine
- 1 ppm nitrogen dioxide
- Higher concentrations of chlorine and nitrogen dioxide discolor the indicating layer a diffuse white to pale grey.
|Extension of the Measuring Range:
||Using n = 5, multiply the reading by 2; the measuring range will be 0.1 to 1.4 ppm. Using n = 100, divide the reading by 10; the range of measurement is 0.005 to 0.07 ppm.