Amyl Acetate Detection Tubes (10 to 200 ppm)
This detector tubes measures Amtyl Acetate with a Range of 10-200 ppm.
- 2 Pump Strokes
- Correction Factor: 1
- Sampling Time: 2 minutes per pump stroke
- Changes from Yellow to Pale Blue
- Corrections for temperature & humidity: Temperature correction is necessary
- Relative Standard Deviation: 15% (for 10 to 50 ppm), 10% (for 50 to 200 ppm)
- 2 Year Shelf Life
- Reaction Principle: CH3CO2(CH2)4CH3 + Cr6+ + H2SO4 → Cr3+
- Store the tubes at a cool and dark place.
Possible coexisting substances and their interferences:
||Changes color by itself to