Methylcyclohexanol Detection Tubes (5 to 100 ppm)
Gastec Detection Tube No. 119 measures Methylcyclohexanol with a Range of (5) to 100 ppm.
- Measuring Range: (5) to 100 ppm
- Number of Pump Strokes: 2 (200 ml)
- Correction Factor: 1
- Sampling Time: 2 minutes per pump stroke
- Detecting Limit: 1 ppm (2 pump strokes)
- Reaction Principle: CH3C6H10OH + Cr6+ + H3PO4 → Cr3+
- Relative Standard Deviation: 10% (for 5 to 50 ppm), 5% (for 30 to 100 ppm)
- Changes from Yellow to Pale Blue
- Corrections for temperature & humidity: Temperature correction is necessary.
- 2 Year Shelf Life
- Store the tubes at cool and dark place.
Possible coexisting substances and their interferences:
||Changes color by itself to