Methylcyclohexanone Detection Tubes (2 to 100 ppm)
Gastec Detection Tube No. 155 measures Methylcyclohexanone with a Range of 2 to 100 ppm.
- Measuring Range: 2 to 50 ppm, 50 to 100 ppm
- Number of Pump Strokes: 3, 2
- Correction Factor: 1, 2
- Sampling Time: 3 minutes per pump stroke
- Detecting Limit: 0.2 ppm (3 pump strokes)
- Changes from Pale Yellow to Yellow
- Corrections for temperature & humidity: Temperature correction is necessary
- Reaction Principle: C7H12O + 2,4-Dinitrophenylhydrazine → Dinitrophenylhydrazone
- Relative Standard Deviation: 15% (for 2 to 10 ppm), 10% (for 10 to 50 ppm)
- 2 Year Shelf Life (in the refrigerator)
- Store the tubes in the refrigerator to keep at 10ºC (50ºF) or below.
Possible coexisting substances and their interferences:
||Changes color by itself to