Detection is in our DNA. As a technical safety supplier since 1996, we have a long history of providing the best in gas detection. Whether dealing with reliable standbys like the MultiRAE or AreaRAE or new detectors like the Honeywell BW Ultra, we continue to offer the best in service and product support.
We are also keen to offer new and exciting technologies, like the MX908 high-pressure mass spectrometer. The MX908 can detect trace levels of vapors, liquids, and gases and is a powerful tool when dealing with suspected opiods like Fentanyl.
Of course, even the best equipment is insufficient when used improperly. Training tools like the HazSim Pro 2.0 allow users to receive hands-on detector training in a safe, controlled setting before having to use the equipment in the field.
New this year, All Safe Industries has begun offering on-site training courses on topics such as general hazmat, detection technology, and chemistry of hazmat. It is just one more way for us to help you stay safer.
If you are attending FDIC, make sure to visit us at Booth #334 where we’ll be showcasing some of our newest product lines as well as a few favorites. Even if you do not plan to attend, we hope that our quick sales support, product expertise, and attention to detail continue to be a service to you.
Scroll down for a preview of some of the products we will feature in our booth:
MX908 High-Pressure Mass Spectrometer Trace Detector
- Detects trace levels (low to mid ppb range) of solids, vapors, and liquids in just minutes
- Sensitivity levels comparable to ion mobility mass spectrometry (IMS) with significantly enhanced selectivity
- Drug Hunter mode can detect Fentanyl and over 2,000 analogs down to the nanogram level
- Low maintenance
HazSim Pro 2.0 Hazmat Meter Simulation System
- Realistic detector training device that allows nearly unlimited meter configurations
- Multi-gas, radiation, and WMD detector options as well as custom interfaces
- Included touchscreen laptop transmits realtime readings to remote units
BW Ultra Wireless Multi-Gas Detector
- Multi-gas detector with the ability to monitor up to five gases simultaneously
- Sensor options include standard 4-gas, PID, and toxics like HCN, Cl2, and NH3
- Large, easy-to-view screen and simple one-button operation
- Bluetooth allows wireless connectivity to the device using the Safety Communicator app
Chempro 100i Handheld Chemical Detector
- Gas and vapor detector that uses multi-sensor technology to enable field detection and classification of Chemical Warfare Agents (CWA) and selected Toxic Industrial Chemicals (TIC)
- Plug and play add-on modules like Radiation, Bio-Assay Reader, and ID100 RAMAN
- No consumables or annual maintenance required
FLIR IdentiFINDER Radiation Detectors
- The R100 is a pager-sized personal radiation meter for Gamma radiation detection
- The R200 adds radioisotope identification and optional neutron detection in a similar form factor as the R100
- Intuitive, field-proven user interface
- Rugged, compact, and easy to use
inCase Calibration Kits for RAE Systems
- Custom solutions for MultiRAE, AreaRAE, and more
- inCase Calibration enables easy bump tests and calibrations in the field
- inCase Charging allows all meters to be charged simultaneously while stored in the protective case
- inCase Storage keeps all accessories together and ready to be used
This entry was posted in no categories.