Carbon Monoxide (CO) Detection Tubes (5 to 100 ppm)
Measures Carbon Monoxide with a Range of 5-100 ppm.
- Number of Pump Strokes: 3
- Correction Factor: 1
- Sampling Time: 2 minutes per pump stroke
- Detecting Limit: 2 ppm (n=3)
- Changes from White to Pale Brown / Pale Green (Dual Layers)
- Reaction Principle: 5CO + I2O5 + H2S2O7 → I2
- Coefficient of Variation: 5% (for 5 to 100 ppm)
- 3 Year Shelf Life
- TLV-TWA, C (ACGIH) (ppm): 25
- Store the tubes at cool and dark place.
- Comes in a Box 5 detector tubes and 5 pre tubes.