Carbon Monoxide (CO) Detection Tubes (5 to 50 ppm)
Measures Carbon Monoxide with a Range of 5-50 ppm.
- Pump Strokes: 2
- Correction Factor: 1
- Sampling Time: 2 minutes per pump stroke
- Detecting Limit: 1 ppm (n=2)
- Changes from Yellow to Blackish Brown
- Reaction Principle:
CO + Na
2Pd(SO3)2 → Pd + CO2 + SO2 + Na2SO3
- Coefficient of Variation: 15% (for 5 to 10 ppm), 10% (for 10 to 50 ppm)
- 3 Year Shelf Life
- TLV-TWA, C (ACGIH) (ppm): 25
- Store the tubes at cool and dark place.
- Comes in a Box of 10