Carbon Monoxide (CO) Detection Tubes (1 to 30 ppm)
Measures Carbon Monoxide with a Range of 1-30 ppm.
- Number of Pump Strokes: 1
- Correction Factor: 1
- Sampling Time: 4 minutes per pump stroke
- Detecting Limit: 0.5 ppm (n=1)
- Changes from White to Pale Pink
- Reaction Principle: CO + Paradium Salt (White) → Pale pink product
- Coefficient of Variation: 10% (for 1 to 10 ppm), 5% (for 10 to 30 ppm)
- 2 Year Shelf Life
- TLV-TWA, C (ACGIH) (ppm): 25
- Store the tubes at cool and dark place.
- Comes in a Box of 10