Chlorine Dioxide (ClO2) Detection Tubes (0.025 to 1.2 ppm)
Measures Chlorine Dioxide with a Range of 0.025 to 1.2ppm
- Measuring Range: 0.025 to 1.2ppm
- Number of Pump Strokes: 2, 1, 1/2
- Correction Factor: 1/2, 1, 2
- Sampling Time: 2 minutes per pump stroke
- Detecting Limit: 0.005 ppm (n=2)
- Changes from White to Pale Green
- Reaction Principle: Chlorine dioxide oxidises the indicatorto produce pale green discolouration.
- Coefficient of Variation: 10% (for 0.05 to 0.2 ppm), 5% (for 0.2 to 0.6 ppm)
- 1 Year Shelf Life
- TLV-TWA, C (ACGIH) (ppm): .1
- Comes in a Box of 10
- Store the tubes in the refrigerator to keep at 10ºC (50ºF) or below.