Carbon Tetrachloride Detection Tubes 1/a (1 -15 ppm)
For short-term measurements more than 160 Draeger Tubes are available to measure the so called spot concentrations of specific gases.
A wide range of different gases and vapours can be detected and measured, such as:
- Determining and measuring concentration peaks
- Measuring personal exposure in the inhalation area
- Detecting leaks in pipelines, gas installations etc.
- Air analysis in sewers, shafts and confined spaces
|Standard Measuring Range:
||1 to 15 ppm / 10 to 50 ppm
|Number of Strokes (n):
||10 / 5
|Time for Measurement:
||approx. 6 min. / 3 min.
||±15 to 20 %
||white ─> yellow
||15 to 30° C
||3 to 15 mg H2O / L
||a) CCl4 + H2S2O7 ──> COCl2
b) COCl2 + Aromatic nitrogen compounds
──> yellow reaction product
||- Chloropicrin and phosgene are indicated with the same sensitivity.
- It is impossible to measure carbon tetrachloride in the presence of chloropicrin and phosgene.
- No interference from:
- 1 ppm chlorine
- 5 ppm hydrochloric acid
- 20 ppm methyl bromide
- 1,000 ppm acetone