Ozone Detection Tubes 10/a (10 - 300 ppm)
For short-term measurements more than 160 Draeger Tubes are available to measure the so called spot concentrations of specific gases.
A wide range of different gases and vapors can be detected and measured, such as:
- Determining and measuring concentration peaks
- Measuring personal exposure in the inhalation area
- Detecting leaks in pipelines, gas installations etc.
- Air analysis in sewers, shafts and confined spaces
|Standard Measuring Range:
||20 to 300 ppm
|Number of strokes n:
|Time for Measurement:
||approx. 20 sec
||± 10 to 15 %
||greenish blue ──> yellow
||0 to 40 °C
||2 to 30 mg H2O / L
||O3 + Indigo ──> Isatine
||No interference by:
- 1 ppm sulfur dioxide
- 1 ppm chlorine
- 1 ppm nitrogen dioxide
- Higher concentrations of chlorine and nitrogen dioxide discolor the indicating layer a diffuse yellowish grey.