Sulfur Dioxide Detection Tubes 50/b (50 - 8000 ppm)
For short-term measurements more than 160 Draeger Tubes are available to measure the so called spot concentrations of specific gases.
A wide range of different gases and vapors can be detected and measured, such as:
- Determining and measuring concentration peaks
- Measuring personal exposure in the inhalation area
- Detecting leaks in pipelines, gas installations etc.
- Air analysis in sewers, shafts and confined spaces
|Standard Measuring Range:
||400 to 8,000 / 50 to 500 ppm
|Number of strokes n:
||1 / 10
|Time for Measurement:
||approx. 15 sec / approx. 3 min
||± 10 to 15 %
||0 to 50 °C
||1 to 15 mg H2O / L
||SO2 + IO3- ──> H2SO4 + I-
||Hydrochloric acid is indicated in high concentrations. 10,000 ppm Hydrochloric acid corresponds to an indication of 150 ppm sulfur dioxide.
No interference by:
- 500 ppm nitrogen monoxide
- 100 ppm nitrogen dioxide