It’s that time again already? FDIC is approaching fast. We will have a double booth this year with a range of equipment from high end detection technologies to simple hazmat solutions.
This year we will be showcasing the FLIR MUVE C360 Multi-Gas Detector attached to our demo DJI Matrice 300 drone. The MUVE C360 can be completely integrated with DJI Matrice unmanned aerial systems (UAS) to provide real-time continuous monitoring of chemical hazards while on the move. The sensor block contains 8 sensors and is configured for O2, LEL, CO, H2S, PID, NO2, Cl2, and SO2.
New to our booth this year is the G7 line of gas detection from Blackline Safety. Blackline detectors feature innovative direct-to-cloud wireless functionality. The G7C Multi-Gas Detector is ideal for lone worker or personal monitoring, while the G7 EXO is area monitor can be used to wirelessly monitor site perimeters, confined spaces, or hazmat incidents. With its robust feature set and rugged construction, the EXO is built to withstand anything you or mother nature can throw at it.
Another new product is the OUR Claw and ZMac card from In Our Gear, LLC. OUR Claw was designed to help hazmat technicians interpret results from reagent paper strips in the hot zone and directly communicate these to the entry supervisor. The ZMac Card combines inexpensive detection methodology (chemical test papers) with useful information needed to form a risk-based decision response or action plan.
Come by and visit us at Booth #1143 to demo the equipment we’ll have on hand. As always, we’ll be ready to provide quick customer service and attention to detail that define All Safe.
Scroll down for a preview of some products we will feature in our booth:
Honeywell Safety Suite Responder
- Real-time instrument readings
- Map-View for person’s location
- On-Screen alarms and alerts
- SMS communication
- Incident playback
- Plume modeling
- Event notifications via email & SMS
Blackline Safety Gas Detection
- Fully-connected personal safety monitors
- Configurable with up to 4 sensors and up to 5 gases
- SMS messaging and voice calling
- Fall, no-motion and missed check-in detection
- Assisted-GPS location technology
MUVE C360 Multi-Gas Detector for UAS Drone
- 8-channel sensor block-including PID, LEL, and 6 other
- Preset alarm thresholds to make quicker decisions on-scene
- FLIR VueLink App provides plug-and-play control
- Analyze, log, and access data in an easy-to-understand visual overlay
ThreatID GLS FTIR Spectrometer
- Capable of identifying more than 23,000 solids and liquids
- Capable of identifying more than 5,000 gases and vapors as low as 25 ppm
- 4-meter gas cell
- Adaptable to all sample collection methods (Tedlar bags, PID w/ outlet, syringe, etc.)
OUR Claw Hazmat Test Paper Card
- Metal clips make it easy to attach and detach multiple reagent paper strips in the field
- Appropriately sized to be taken into the hot zone and be “readable” for the hazmat technician
- Uses reagent paper strips to detect chemicals
This entry was posted in no categories.